Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

one liners for a while I fear...

Black dog has come for me again.

I'll continue to respond as best I can to the comments in the other posts here and on the blogs I'm currently terrorising, but don't expect me to make much sense (what's new, eh?)

Not looking for sympathy, medical advice, counselling, or abuse, so comments on this particular blog item will be deleted should you be stupid enough to make any but if you want to discuss depression, I'll open this post up for comments on that topic.

Don't you spare a thought now, it's all my fault you know. For refusing to do anti-depressants or ECT. I'd be cured if I did that. We all know that anti-depressants and ECT have eradicated depression and suicide.

We all know that....

And anyway, there's a new theory doing the rounds - depression is a choice. See? Told ya it was my fault...

Now piss off!

Fool-suffering factor = zero

9 Comments:

Blogger The Editor said...

Watch it, Link!!! Just watch it !!!

May 31, 2006 6:53 PM  
Blogger chumpsrock said...

Are you implying I'm not the only one out there who's asking, "Why isn't depression a choice?"

June 01, 2006 11:33 AM  
Blogger BwcaBrownie said...

peace, love, and agreement from me.

June 01, 2006 11:57 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

No, Rocker, you are not the first to hurl that theory about. And it's finding renewed traction within NeoCon Psychology 101 school of thought.

It's right up there with shooting PTSD sufferers on the battlefield because they are "traitors and cowards". It saves the state a fortune and stops these "misfits" writing embarrassing stuff on blogs years later.

It's a very NeoCon way of viewing the world.

I should stop here...

June 01, 2006 12:05 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Brownie!!!! Am I pleased to see this comment!!! You scared me, girl!!!
Peace love and mungbean rissoles right back atcha!!!

June 01, 2006 12:07 PM  
Blogger JahTeh said...

Link has a nice little place for you to go for a holiday. Very secluded, even has a pet that would suit you, stays by the front gate, doesn't make a sound and you don't have to feed it.

June 01, 2006 4:24 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

You are just plain evil, JahTeh. :-)

June 01, 2006 5:25 PM  
Blogger phil said...

You seem well enough to go out for the occasional visit, which will be repaid in robust content, which will make you (a bit) content. And I am appreciative of your visits. Feel free to holiday...

June 01, 2006 7:55 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

I think I may be bi-polar, Phil. I do some of my best blogging when I'm manic. Mood swings happen quickly and without notice. The only thing which stops me thinking about doing stupid things when I get into a rage about what these bastards get up to in our name is to repeat to my mantra to myself a few hundred times till the urge to rip their heads off and stuff them up their arses subsides... "I am a pacifist. I am a pacifist. I am a pacifist. I am a pacifist. I am a pacifist. I am a pacifist. I am a pacifist. I am a pacifist. I am a pacifist. I am a pacifist. I am a pacifist. I am a pacifist..."

Oh, and about going out "visiting", Phil, I've spat the dummy at Lavatory Rodeo and Polemica, and asked them to remove their links and I've removed my links. And in my fit of rage I have also de-linked from every pompous, pretentious ozblog I was linked to. Nil Taurus Excreta is my new motto. And I'd definitely de-link from this blog if I knew how... ;-)

June 02, 2006 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========