Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

rockin' kitty...

This one's Kurt Reply, Chumpsrock and Phil.


It came from here...

4 Comments:

Blogger JahTeh said...

Gerry's is cute but Ron's rock kitty is tuff. Talk about hard heads and soft hearts.

By the way Bear, I'm just finishing off yesterday's bottle, very nice and I can still type, just.

November 08, 2006 8:17 PM  
Blogger chumpsrock said...

I love it! Rock n' Roll!! (Meow)

November 09, 2006 3:36 PM  
Blogger phil said...

am I supposed to see a resemblance? my markings are different...sort of...

November 12, 2006 6:54 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

No, Phil, it was just a kitten playying a guitar. You play a guitar. the kittem plays a guitar. That's it.

November 12, 2006 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========