Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

the cake and the sheikh...

She Who Must Be Obeyed (SWMBO) absolutely goes berserk if I take so much as a smidgin of HER food/snack/biscuit/chocolate/etc/etc without her royal permission. So it was with great rage that I reacted, the other day, when she snaffled a bite from MY slice of apple pie! The word hypocrite was used to great effect...

Her excuse was "It looked so temptingly delicious, I couldn't help myself." And quick as a flash, before I even knew what I was saying, the words "So you can't control your urges? You don't have any self-discipline? Whatever you want, you take?"

And it was at that instant that The Epiphany happened...

I "got it", crystal clear, about what was wrong with Sheikh al Hilaly's rant against the "immodesty" of some women. In the Sheikh's universe, a man cannot help himself, a man has no self-restraint, a man cannot control his urges, a man is an abject victim of his desires, a man can take a woman against her will if he gets turned on. In the Sheikh's universe, if a man gets turned on, it is the woman's fault and she can be raped if she does not, there and then, throw herself on the ground and beg him to fuck her!!!

I can understand that this is how it might be in the Sheikh's universe, but I humbly request that the Sheikh gets the fuck out of MY universe at the earliest opportunity!!! He does not belong in THIS universe...

And this undisciplined prick dares to teach morals and ethics to people in THIS country???

Fuck off back to Egypt, Sheikh al Hilaly!!! You have offended me, you scumbag!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger GreenSmile said...

So the sheikh, whom we all understood to have a demeaning view of women, also has a demeaning view of men as uninhibited sexual criminals at the total brainless mercy of their testostorone? I thought as much. No wonder they preach that both believers [as martyrs] and unbelievers [as trash] are better off dead: they really see our lives as cesspools.

November 08, 2006 5:13 AM  
Blogger JahTeh said...

As soon as I heard the Mushti say this, I ran straight to my mirror and gazed longingly at the object of all men's desire.

I liked Link's take on it though. How do you walk around with something hanging around that has a mind of its own regardless of how much you try to control it?

November 08, 2006 1:34 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Extreme fundamentalists, be they Jewish, Christian, Muslim, etc, etc, are deranged lunatics or dangerous psychopaths as far as I'm concerned.

November 10, 2006 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========