Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Why the limp Dicked US will invade Iran next...

Well...

Read this>>>

And this >>>

And GreenSmile reckons you should read this >>>

Seems everyone understood this for ages, except me (and you?) ...

Want more? Just Google: iran oil euros

Then Google: OPEC euros

Then ask Costello (the Australian Treasurer) why we're still so happily tied to the Yankee Dollaah... Is he buying deck chairs on the Titanic with our money? Shouldn't someone throw Costello overboard?

Now... where did I put my pills...

4 Comments:

Blogger Davoh said...

take yer pills, Gerry, we're in fer a bumpy ride.

July 17, 2007 7:49 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Stop the world, I wanna get off!!!

July 17, 2007 11:14 PM  
Blogger GreenSmile said...

I'd ask fer shelter on your fair shores, gentlemen but not sure I'd be safe there any more either.

Alls I want is a quiet place to read and garden a bit without headlong destruction of environment and civility being carried on allegedly for my benefit.

July 18, 2007 12:05 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

"America has no greater friend than Australia" George Dubbya Bush

July 18, 2007 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========