Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

waving, not drowning...

So as not to precipitate a wave of concern, I think I should tell you that I'm having a bout of "blogger's hiatus".

I'm having a bit of quiet time to sort out in my head, in which direction I will direct my rage when I next let my fingers do the talking...

Take care all of you...

... and give 'em hell !!!

Ghod knows the bastards deserve it !!!

Maintain the rage !!!

5 Comments:

Blogger JahTeh said...

That's nice dear, plenty of room to walk about and sort your mind. If you find a grey quivering lump in a corner, it'll be your brain, just pry the cab sav out of it's neurons and everything will be fine.

April 25, 2007 8:22 PM  
Blogger GreenSmile said...

Thanks, Gerry. We will keep you in our disorderd thoughts...and check back now and then

April 26, 2007 3:30 AM  
Blogger phil said...

Oh there you are. Oh well, do wot you gotta do, you gotta know when to hold 'em, etc. Popular music contains a useful/less signpost for all circumstances.

And if you're not using the cab sav, send it this way.

As always, the word verification has the best, last word: fwoypkl

Certainly makes as much sense as I do.

April 26, 2007 6:55 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

JahTeh, you cheeky platypus. And i
it's "its", not "it's".

GS, when I get motivated to get motivated, I'll read blogs again, and yours will always be one of them.

Phil the Cav Sav I was drinking was the nastiest of the nastiest. I wouldn't even send it to HoWARd, it was that bad...

April 28, 2007 3:34 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

Bugger, I just got here too, LOL

May 17, 2007 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========