Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Saturday, March 10, 2007

bloggers block...

Bloggers block... What a terrible feeling, just sitting there, hour after hour, just staring at a blank screen. Rigor mortis preventing your fingers from dancing on the keyboard. Tragic innit?

WHAT WAS THAT!!!!

Oh, nothing...

Just a stray thought...

Couldn't possibly blog about stray thoughts...

Gotta find MEANINGFUL ones...

Only the best for THIS blog...

Hmmm...

Still can't blog a thing...

Gee blogging's hard...

Don't know how these bloggers do it, really...

Must be right old geniuses, them...

Ah well, maybe I'll just quit then...

Not really cut out for it...

Genetic flaw perhaps...

[yawn]

I think I'll go to bed now. Maybe I'll dream of blogging, or summut...

6 Comments:

Blogger phil said...

Yeah, it's a bugger innit? I've read a few things in the papers earlier today that started to suggest a pattern and nice theme for a post, but I'd have to take notes and bookmark the articles to do it properly. Blow that for a joke. I guess I'll just have to try to remember what I read and what the half-formed thought was , and hope it'll make sense.

Which of course it won't.

March 10, 2007 6:13 PM  
Blogger Davoh said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 11, 2007 2:59 AM  
Blogger Davoh said...

you should be so lucky as to have a choice, heh.

March 11, 2007 3:02 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

This post started life as a comment I made on The Indifference Engine a long time ago. It only just occured to me that it might make a witty little post on this blog...

March 11, 2007 11:20 AM  
Blogger BwcaBrownie said...

jmtzle

March 12, 2007 3:07 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Brownie, was that the word verification code or have you forgotten to put your teeth back in?

March 12, 2007 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========