Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Friday, March 02, 2007

butterflies...

Have you ever watched a butterfly flit from flower to flower?

Reading blogs is a lot like that.

Here are two flowers worth a butterfly's flit:

http://mybluepuzzlepiece.blogspot.com/


http://argumentsnoonecanwin.blogspot.com/index.html


And a book worth a look:

Shoveling Fuel for a Runaway Train

3 Comments:

Blogger GreenSmile said...

you are too kind, Gerry. My latest flower is under construction. beware the splinters p

March 03, 2007 2:15 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Being too kind is something I've never been guilty of, GS. Just ask all the dickheads who, over time, have gotten their noses out of joint by something I've said, chucked a hissy fit, and have joined the "Gerry's a dickhead" brigade of dickheads.

I love circular logic... It's so... Smooth... ;-)

I think I might get that book though...

March 03, 2007 7:34 AM  
Blogger etbnc said...

Thanks, Gerry, for the kind words and the links.

March 04, 2007 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========