Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Insha'Google...

I will be dead one day.

Insha'Google, my thoughts will live on via this blog...

Google Akbar...

What can I say...

2 Comments:

Blogger JahTeh said...

I thought it couldn't get any worse but optusnet have linked up with ninemsn and windows so my home page is gone and I'm left with ninemsn which I loathe, hotmail which I only use because they leave recipes there and coming to my screen some unexplained windows crude.

Does this mean our comments will live on in infamy along with your posts?

February 25, 2007 4:25 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

You betcha. :-)

February 25, 2007 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========