Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

isn't it nice?

Isn't it nice? Here I am, world famous blogger extraordinaire, saviour of the free world, and a complete stranger wants to make me rich. Very rich indeed. I just KNEW there was a God...
FROM THE DESK OF DR MIKE SAWA.
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER.
AVENUE DE LA RESISTANCE DU 17 MAI.
BANK OF AFRICA. BURKINA FASO.01 BP 362.
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT.
OUAGADOUGOU ,01 BURKINA FASO.

DEAR SIR.

I am the manager of bill and exchange of the foreign remittance department,(B.O.A) BANK OF AFRICA Burkina ,

Sir i am trusting this deal to you buy faith and hope that you will handle it without know problem .In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of US $10.m (Ten million US dollars ) In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in january 12th 2000 in a plane crash with (kenya air line)in cote d'voire, abijan.

Since we got information about his death , we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim this money because we can not release it to any person unless somebody apply to the bank as a next of kin or relation to the deceased customer as it is indicated in our banking guidelines
and laws , unfortunately , we discovered that the only next of kin died alongside with him a prolitical problem being his only daughter left nobody or relation for claim.

It is therefor upon this discovery I decided to make this business proposal to you as a foreigner and for you to stand as the next of kin or a relation to deceased person for and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for the claim and I don’t want this money to go into the bank’s treasury as unclaimed bill fund .

The request of a foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasion the fact that the customer is a foreigner , a Burkinabecan not stand as a next of kin to a foreigner.

I agree that 35% of this money will be for your as foreigner partner in respect to the provision of a foreign account , 5% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business , 60% will be for me thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage
involved asindicated .

To enable the immediate transfer of this money to your private account You have to apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin to the deceased customer .

For me to be re-assured that you will not betrayed me i want you to send to me your full datas as stated below.

Your full name.
Your house resident address .
Your telephone number.
And you national identity card

Upon receipt of your reply , I will send to you the text of the application that you will use to apply to the bank as next of kin I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is 100%hitch free and do not entertain any fear as all required arrangement has been made for the
transfer .

Trusting to hear from you as soon as possible .
Your’s faithfully
MIKE SAWA
You must be absolutely green with envy, no?

7 Comments:

Blogger The Editor said...

Mate, I won't even mind if you cut me out of the deal completely...

But I feel the need to mutter something about "caveat emptor"... ;-)

February 15, 2007 12:27 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

A wise move, I think...

February 15, 2007 12:40 PM  
Blogger phil said...

Not so much Ougadougou as Ouga-don't-do, I am thinking.

February 15, 2007 10:09 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

I must be a heartless bastard, but i have not an ounce of sympathy for the idiots sucked in by these mad schemes.

February 15, 2007 10:55 PM  
Blogger JahTeh said...

Why don't you just send him your insanity?

February 15, 2007 11:18 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

JahTeh, if I knew how to dispatch my insanity I'd have been rid of it years ago.

Alas, I fear it cannot be dispatched, sent, consigned, etc. I suspect it can only be shared.

And that's what this blog is all about...

February 15, 2007 11:49 PM  
Blogger BwcaBrownie said...

I would not even dream of opening one of those scam emails, but I am amused by the tone of their typical Subject Headings like 'REPLY IMMEDIATELY!" - the poor scammers have no idea what it is like for me to be 'free-white-and-over-21 and just think "WTF? screw you!" and of course the poor things think that everybody with a computer must be RICH! haha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

February 16, 2007 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========