Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

he's losing his marbles...

John Winston (what were his parents THINKING!?!) HoWARd, the Prime Minister Idiot of this country, is losing his tenuous grip on reality...

There he was, on the weekend, lecturing Obama on Iraq War policy.

Say what????

A sycophantic little twerp, George Bush's running dog, temporarily in charge of a country of 20 million people, is presuming to lecture someone stepping up to the plate for the presidency of a country of 400 million??? Is he mad? Does he not understand the idiocy of such an act of hubris? Has he lost it completely?

And then there's the fact that his comment is tantamount to attempting to interfere in the politics of another country. Oh... I forgot, HoWARd is so used to doing that, he's all but forgotten the unethical nature of such actions...

Fuck off, HoWARd, you're not impressing anyone...

6 Comments:

Blogger GreenSmile said...

Another of those fraternal and playful little competitions between the yanks and the aussies: which of our leaders can stick his head farther up his ass.

I feel your shame and dismay, Gerry.


[and yes, do switch to new blogger..I am really hating the bums rush this damn comment popup is giving my various blogger and gmail identities. Seriously, check to see if the drop in your number of comments correlates with migration to new-blogger by those who are not leaving comments any more.]

February 14, 2007 4:45 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

It's not shame or dismay, GS, it's blind fury!!! It's rage !!! I'm experiencing polirage !!! Grrrrrrrrrr...

It surely MUST be time for a revolution.

About switching to new blogger: Davo tells me there are heaps of problems if you upgrade from a template you have fiddled with extensively (like this one). I know very little about Java. I only slightly understood HTML and Style Sheets. I feel daunted by, and very apprehensive about, the task.

I don't know why comments have dropped off, but I figured it's because no one comes here anymore. I figured it was because of my negative, ranting, repetitive, ignorant, offensive, gauche blogging style. As I've said often, I wouldn't read this blog if I had half a brain. They've probably all woken up to themselves and gone on to read blogs much better than this one. I think if I tried to blame it on new blogger, I'd be missing the point.

February 14, 2007 6:21 AM  
Blogger JahTeh said...

It's because, like Greensmile, your posts are so good and clear that they don't always need commenting on. Then there's always the fact that you've fought with troll blogger in the blogosphere and removed yourself from blogrolls where you could have been linked from and the fact that you hide in the bearcave from the black dog from time to time and can't post or you're suffering from a CabSav induced blogblock or broken your blogging fingers playing air guitair. God I love doing this, it's like being married again.
Anyway today's post was highlighted in the Aus Blog Index.

February 14, 2007 1:17 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

JahTeh, I just love the way you blow smoke rings up my arse. Will you marry me? The blogrolls from which I asked to be removed? They were viper-infested cesspits of the chattering classes. An utter waste of cyberspacial bandwidth. I did not want wankers from there to find their way to this hallowed ground... Are you SURE you don't want to marry me?

February 15, 2007 1:03 AM  
Blogger JahTeh said...

And take away the fun of sending you a Valentine.

February 15, 2007 11:09 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

So tell me, oh tolerant one, given that so may other bloggers have spat their dummy at me, and pranced off in high dudgeon, why do you bother with this blog? Surely it is a vexation to your spirit...

February 15, 2007 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========