Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Friday, May 12, 2006

synchronicity, my arse...

Between 8:26 and 8:45 this morning, at breakfast, I was ranting to my partner about how utterly sick I am of the misandy which underlies much of what masquerades as well-intentioned feminism and I was reiterating most of the gist of a blog item (and the comments thereto) on that subject.

A few minutes ago, my ego was scanning Sitemeter to see what vistors I had recently and lo and behold a person from Port Talbot, England, had been reading this blog at exactly that time and duration. And guess which blog item they were reading....

I think Jung was wrong about the acausality of things...

2 Comments:

Blogger JahTeh said...

You named your arse Synchronicity, how sweet. I just call mine Big.

May 12, 2006 9:54 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Yes, but do you think synchronicity is acausal?

May 15, 2006 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========