Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Friday, May 19, 2006

It's difficult...

..to blog intelligently at this time, let alone get around to all of your blogs to read them. It's even more difficult for me right now to think about making any rational comments on your blogs.

So think yourselves lucky that I'm being a ranting recluse within the safe confines of this blog...

I do appreciate your visits here though...

5 Comments:

Blogger chumpsrock said...

I don't believe history repeats itself. But somehow selective comparisons will always be made. It gives me a little bit of hope. Maybe history does repeat itself, and maybe the reincarnation of Mr. Locke is just around the bend. Until then (and beyond), there's Gerry. Whether he's thinking it or typing it, he's still Gerry. Don't feel like you have to expain yourself, Gerry. We know.

May 19, 2006 1:58 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

You flatter me, Rocker. However, I disagree with Mr Locke on a couple items. At the end of the day he was still a capitalist - an idea which will soon bear its evil fruits for all to choke upon. If I'm the best we've got, Rocker, then we're in deep shit. Luckily, that cannot possibly be true.

There are enough good minds on the planet at the moment. Just not enough people to recognise their wisdom.

May 19, 2006 4:00 PM  
Blogger JahTeh said...

'Rational comments' When did the Bear become rational? (Is that defamatory?)

I know, frivolous comments not allowed, shoot me!

May 19, 2006 6:18 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

JahTeh, bend over and pull your panties down so I can give you a good spanking!

May 20, 2006 3:29 AM  
Blogger JahTeh said...

I don't wear any, you know that.

May 20, 2006 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========