Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Gerry's sermon to mark Jesus's birthday...

Today's sermon is directed at the hypocrites preaching in the Christian churches throughout Australia, Britain and America on this day.

Today is the day they truly put their collective feet in their mouths.

They will be preaching "Peace on earth and goodwill to all"

These are the same charlatans who "bless" our troops when they are ordered to go off to other lands to murder megathousands of people in order to make these lands accessible to our corporate greed.

These are the same charlatans who say "God is on our side" as we send our troops to commit mass murder on our government's orders.

These are the same charlatans who glorify our war dead (whilst "forgetting" to condemn war).

They are such moral fraudsters, these puppets of the establishment...

"Peace on earth and goodwill to all" indeed!!! I wouldn't buy a used car from these shysters!!!

Enjoy your Christmas turkey...

8 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

I don't disagree, Gerry. But nonetheless, I hope that you have a peaceful day tomorrow. :)

December 25, 2005 4:55 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

which, i suppose, is probably today where you are...oops.

December 25, 2005 4:57 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Jenni, thanks. I wish you a merry festive season. I think you'll like my next post - but give me a day or two to draft it, ok? :-)

Ron, right back at ya. :-)

December 25, 2005 10:31 PM  
Blogger JahTeh said...

I hate the way they pick and choose from the Bible. Homosexuality is evil but going to war is not even though the rules say 'Thou shalt not kill".

December 26, 2005 12:09 PM  
Blogger Davoh said...

From what i can gather so far .. Yeshau of Nazareth was an an interesting person.

December 26, 2005 2:04 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

JahTeh, yeah, given the nature of the contradictory stuff in the Bible, one is FORCED to pick and choose. I think how people pick and choose tells us a lot about who they really are.

Davo, yes. You might like to get deeply into my next post. Or not... :-)

Fox, thanks. All the best to you too.

December 28, 2005 8:13 PM  
Blogger GreenSmile said...

You remind me that I need to finish my "wired for priests" post.

December 29, 2005 1:46 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Well, get to it, GreenSmile. Get to it... :-)

December 31, 2005 3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========