Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Friday, December 16, 2005

become a nonviolence trainer...

It must sound hypocritical coming, as it does, from someone as verbally aggressive as myself, but...

I want to interest you in the idea of becoming a nonviolence trainer. People from all walks of life and from both genders have been known to get committed to training others in the art of nonviolent resistance. I'm talking to you. Yes, you!

There is a four-day skillshare being conducted in Victoria in February 2006.

Who knows, I might even be able to get my shit together enough to get myself there...

Read all about it >>>

1 Comments:

Blogger The Editor said...

Oh dear... If you're wondering about the disappeared comments here, MD deleted hers, so I deleted my replies as well. :-(

December 18, 2005 7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========