Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Thursday, December 15, 2005

after action report...

Dammit, I know some of you will have already seen it, but my ego insists I do this.

Update #1.5: The windmills proved to be a hard day's tilting. One of them, emulating the dismembered knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail, just plain refused to admit defeat. It was tragic to observe. The other cunningly managed to negtiate a truce, sensing, no doubt, that he too was about to be annihilated by my superior logic.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mother Sharon Damnable said...

Threw tuppence in!

December 15, 2005 9:19 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

I hate to tell you this, MD, but you were even further off-topic than I was. :-)

December 15, 2005 10:21 PM  
Blogger Mother Sharon Damnable said...

..but I thought it was an ambush!

December 16, 2005 12:43 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

MD, I didn't actually mean for other reader from here to join me in some sort of gang attack. I just meant that everyone should challenge bullshhit (as they see it) on whatever blog they find it. Sorry for any misunderstandings.

Guy, it is obvious to me, and has been all my life, that my logic is superior. This has been borne out by the fact that I am always right. So there! Nyer!

December 16, 2005 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========