Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Monday, December 19, 2005

while we're being frank...

Here's what you get when you send out uncalled-for emails whilst "self-medicated":
You are a loud-mouthed, drunken, miserable, paranoid old sod.
Spot on, wouldn't you say? I have no idea why this person, or any of you for that matter, still link to this blog. I woudn't.

Also, I did one of those online psych tests and here's how it described me:
messy, irritable, depressed, fragile, worrying, emotionally sensitive, does not like to lead, phobic, weird, suspicious, low self control, paranoid, frequently second guesses self, dependent, unproductive, introverted, weak, strange, unassertive, submissive, familiar with the dark side of life, feels invisible, rash, vain, anti-authority, heart over mind, low self concept, disorganized, not good at saving money, avoidant, daydreamer, unadventurous
That might explain some of my behaviour, eh?

I was a bit surprised by "vain", unassertive", "submissive", "unadventurous" and "feels invisible" though... I must have fudged, because it didn't pick up on my glaringly obvious misogynist traits.

Ah well, just goes to show none of us is perfect...

But don't worry, to spare you any future embarrassment or offence, I won't be commenting on other people's blogs unless expressly invited to do so. I think it's only fair...

I wonder if people like me should be blogging. Or even allowed out unchaperoned, for that matter...

Oh, and there's another trait the test missed: I don't give a rat's arse, really...

I do like using ellipses... I don't know why...

Note: Since I'll be using the comments to this post as a blogroll of blogs where I'm welcome to comment, it might be best if we keep it clear of any chit-chat. And for that reason I won't actually reply to your comments. Also, if you notice the new link in the disclaimer at the top of the blog (where it says "I'm as mad as a cut snake"), you'll be able to use that to get back here anytime to delete your previous comment (if I'm no longer welcome) or to add one when you wish to make me welcome. How anal retentive is that, eh? ;-) Wanna chat about it? See the previous post...

11 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Ellipses are fun... I agree...

You're still welcome at my place, Oh Rabid One, as long as you stop spitting. That's just disgusting, Gerry. Spit everywhere... (And that's a joke, yes?)

Look at it this way: at least we know the worst of you. It's all up after that. Or so the theory goes...

December 19, 2005 10:09 AM  
Blogger JahTeh said...

Yes, comment, yell, smile, throw things,
start arguments, be pedantic but visit even if it's only once in blue moon :)

December 19, 2005 5:27 PM  
Blogger Link said...

gee gerry you really know how to keep us on our toes. Now don't grumble. Its just as well I read the update, otherwise oh faithful commenter-one I'd be ruuning a lonely blog. Anytime - you know the drill (there is no drill)

December 19, 2005 10:04 PM  
Blogger Samantha Regione said...

So, you want to comment on my blog, huh?

And you reckon you're "mad as a cut snake?"

Well then, why should you be different from anyone else?

December 19, 2005 10:30 PM  
Blogger Davoh said...

Sheesh, I could put my hand up fer most of the list. An explosive mixture; just add alcohol, light blue touch paper, sit back and watch the fireworks. Heh.

December 19, 2005 10:50 PM  
Blogger Samantha Regione said...

Consider me "taught".

Or, taut.

Either one will do.

December 20, 2005 1:42 AM  
Blogger GreenSmile said...

Dodgy: you are welcome to add your bit to Executioners Thong, even when you are off your meds.

[a comment I owe you, a response to one of your sharper questions, will be placed in the "comment here" post. You are being a bit harsh on yourself considering how you manage sometimes to goad me into actual thought...I personally value your web presence. [but you have been a bit combative lately].

December 20, 2005 3:57 AM  
Blogger Nora said...

were you taking the piss?

i think you're okay...

u can still comment on mine whenever.x

December 21, 2005 11:10 AM  
Blogger MuppetLord said...

I'm sure I posted that you could comment on my blog...it must have been nicked by an elf.

December 22, 2005 11:31 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

hi. I'm UNSANE.

Nice to meet...........................

April 23, 2006 2:45 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Hi Unsane. I think you'd fit in nicely around here... :-)

May 02, 2006 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========