Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Saturday, December 03, 2005

a bit of a blog hop....

It started out as a harmless little visit to Brownie's, but she was warning about blogs getting hacked so I had to go over to Norm's where I got redirected to Scott's till I ended up at Harry's where it said "Liberty, if it means anything, is the right to tell people what they don't want to hear." Now, I could really really relate to that, but now I had to find out who had originally said that. So, off to Google I went... and it turned out to be George Orwell.

There! You're wiser now... Be happy...

4 Comments:

Blogger chumpsrock said...

Your web log is supreme. I'm left to deduce the author is comprised of equal or better value.

December 03, 2005 3:30 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

I don't often get such glowing reviews, chumpsrock. So, before the veil of infatuation lifts from your brain, tell me ten things you like about this blog.

Quickly girl !!!

December 03, 2005 6:12 PM  
Blogger JahTeh said...

I knew it, you've only got this blog up as a chick magnet.

December 03, 2005 7:27 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

This blog a chick magnet? Bwahahaha... Mind you, I'm getting a bit concerned...

December 03, 2005 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========