Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Sunday, November 27, 2005

running on empty...

Time for an urgent reminder and an update:

The economic crash (read "the mother of all depressions") which will be caused by the oil supply/demand crisis will be upon us in three to five years.
I'll say it again: in three to five years! Time for procrastination has expired. In fact it expired several years ago.

Here are some more information resources to help galvanise you into creating a drastic survival-oriented action plan for you and your loved ones immediately. I predict that those who wait another year will be locked-in to whatever fate awaits those who did not act in time. This is about the last warning there's time for.

Earlier warnings on this blog were posted here and here.

With the exception of an upcoming suggested survival action plan, any subsequent posts on this topic will be in the nature of "I told you so, you stupid over-optimistic bunch of losers!"

Or perhaps you'd rather go and stick your head firmly back in the sand...
.

6 Comments:

Blogger The Editor said...

Yes, Fox, there will be heaps of resource wars. There will also be heaps of "terrorism" conducted by the disenfranchised, dispossessed, and the resource-robbed, who will be totally desperate and uttery pissed off with the corporate robbers and their customers (us), and our armies and police forces. This shit's going to go on till we die in an Armageddon of our own making (which we'll blame on "them" and God, of course.)

I'm just not going to come out and play, that's all. I'll have well and truly topped myself by then.

But I will harm no one else in my passing. Two wrongs don't make a right - that's my final stand against evil.

November 28, 2005 7:05 AM  
Blogger Link said...

Scary stuff, I think I'll start collecting vegetable seeds and stockpiling the horsepoo for fertiliser, some chickens perhaps and maybe I should get myself another horse and a sulky. I'm certainly glad not to be living in the city, but all the same I'll resist as best I can developing a 'seige mentality'- I think there's going to be plenty of it. Dang. I knew the first 40 years of my life was a bit too cruisy to be true and the worst of it for me? Coffee & ciggies look to be things of a bygone-devil-may -care past. Sheesh.

November 28, 2005 2:31 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Time will tell.

I will either come out of this an alarmist or a realist.

But it's not about me.

It's about getting it right about what's unfolding and taking the right action. Or being a victim...

November 28, 2005 6:16 PM  
Blogger MuppetLord said...

Hmm...lots to read then.

November 29, 2005 2:19 AM  
Blogger JahTeh said...

We'll survive no oil but we won't survive the water wars. Water is what we will end up killing for.

November 29, 2005 3:28 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

MP, yes, there's lots to read.

JahTeh, yes, we'll survive oil depletion. We'll even surive the water crisis. But I believe the oil crisis is the most immediate problem.

I really do think that there will be a oil shortage induced economic crash sometime between 3-5 years from now. It's this crash which worries me. I think it will cause a full-on economic depression. That depression will be much more devastating than that caused by the crash of 1929.

Now I hasten to point out that I'm no expert, just an idiot trying to figure out what's going to happen, in order to have time to duck the bullets so to speak.

If you haven't done so, I think it's well worth the time to read fully the material contained in the first two links in my post.

November 30, 2005 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========