Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Friday, December 02, 2005

the even better truth loop...

"Reality" is what we take to be true. What we take to be true is what we believe. What we believe is based upon our perceptions. What we perceive depends upon what we look for. What we look for depends upon what we think. What we think depends upon what we perceive. What we perceive determines what we believe. What we believe determines what we take to be true. What we take to be true is our reality.

The Dancing Wu Li Masters (ISBN 0-00-654-030-9) by Gary Zukav

4 Comments:

Blogger JahTeh said...

I love Zukov's Soul Stories.

December 02, 2005 11:57 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Haven't read that one but now that you're pointed me at it, I'll put it on my list. Thanks.

December 02, 2005 12:04 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

OK, I've got to be more honest here. I'm not sure whether I'll actually read Soul Stories. Zukav and Capra have both gone too far out for my liking. I think they spiralled into some vortex created by the Truth Loop. Perhaps that's unavoidable. Perhaps I ought to surrender to my beliefs and just get sucked into my personal vortex...

December 02, 2005 12:27 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Ok, ok, ok... I'll get it and read it... Happy now?

December 02, 2005 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========