Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Friday, December 02, 2005

Send Brendan a letter...

Our Education Minister, Brendan Nelson, is big on Intelligent Design and wants it taught in schools.

Join the Spaghetti Monster Revolution.


Send Dr Nelson a letter.

His contact details are:

Suite MF24
Parliament House
Canberra ACT 2600
Fax: (02) 6273 4116

10 Comments:

Blogger The Editor said...

Judging by that, there are at least 23 other MFs up there on the hill. A conservative (pun intended) number I would say, Ron. :-)

December 02, 2005 8:39 AM  
Blogger D said...

Hahaha... Thanks, Ron. There's my laugh for the day!
:)

December 02, 2005 10:47 AM  
Blogger JahTeh said...

I use the ID argument all the time because if there is an ID then Gays and Lesbians are supposed to be here. If the prats says it's a lifestyle choice then I say that up to the ID as well because the ID gave us free will. As for Nelson, there are flaws in all designs.

December 02, 2005 12:04 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

So, JT, ID created HIV/AIDS too? Are we back to Gaian Fundamentalism here? Hmmm?

December 02, 2005 12:11 PM  
Blogger JahTeh said...

I don't like the ID crap, I just use it to confuse idiots. Now I'll go and do a post on fundamentalism so you can come to my blog and beat me up there, argumentative bloody bear.

December 02, 2005 1:50 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Sheesh you Melbournians are woosses. I wasn't beating you up, I was stroking you tenderly and with great affection...

December 02, 2005 4:43 PM  
Blogger GreenSmile said...

I woulda been a lot happier today if I hadn't read this post.
Here are some rich resouce links you may have to add to your already substantial rosters. We use them as ammo against our anti-science crowd.

http://www.corante.com/loom/
http://www.pandasthumb.org/
http://pharyngula.org/

December 03, 2005 4:26 AM  
Blogger JahTeh said...

'I was stroking you tenderly and with great affection' WOW! Am I taking that image and myself to a cold shower.

December 03, 2005 7:22 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

I knew that would get some kind of reaction... :-)

December 03, 2005 8:54 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

GreenSmile, thanks for those links. I doubt that ID will get a foothold in this country. It's too easily debunked. It's just part of the kneejerking, itself a symptom of the religious right's death throws. They'll all be reading Nietzsche soon... :-)

December 03, 2005 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========