Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Monday, July 18, 2005

racism rears its ugly head again...

Today's Letters page in the SMH... The featured topic was Acting Professor Andrew Fraser's views on non-white immigration, which frankly, I find to be disgustingly racist. Here's an analysis:

Letters featured: 5
Letters agreeing with Fraser: 2
Letters disagreeing with Fraser: 3 (So far, so good)
100% of those agreeing with Fraser had Anglo surnames.
100% of those disagreeing with Fraser had non-Anglo surnames. Two had distinctly Asian surnames and the third was very likely Spanish or Portuguese.

Is it just a coincidence that the SMH featured no letters by Anglo critics of Fraser? Really? Sorry if I think it's all a bit suss... My respect for the SMH has just taken a big dive....

Update - Tue 19 Jul 05: In a phone poll on Ray Martin's A Current Affair, 85% of callers were in agreement with Fraser. So maybe the SMH experienced a similar trend in Letters.

I'm disgusted with the racism still embedded in the psyche of white Australia. Disgusted. I'm ashamed to be white. It's like now I'm a stranger in a strange land. I'm even gladder now that I handed my medals back in 2003. Fight for this country? Man, I wouldn't even spit on it!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger BwcaBrownie said...

we just have to keep fucking each other till we are all the SAME colour.

July 21, 2005 2:49 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Reminds me of a song... (Don't forget to turn your volume up ;-)

July 22, 2005 11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you Gerry, but the racisim seems to be embedded in all the white Anglo colonies; I've never met a white yank that wasn't a racist (myself included though I'm trying to quit).

DS

July 23, 2005 4:15 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Hi DS, long time no see!!! :-)

Yeah, I think the Coalition of the Killing's mass murder and vilification of Islam has bred more racism (both amongst Anglophones and the victims of Anglophones). It started well before 9/11 with how "Islamic terrorism" has been explained to the people via a whole bunch of Big Lies.)

And now, you'll notice we're using every propaganda device possible to get our people to back this bunch of murderous liars when they decide to attack China. The "fear China" campaign has started. They know fear leads to hate quicktime. And hatred supports wars.

I don't think I'm exaggerating when I predict that in the not too distant future the War On Truth will be so far advanced that people who say what I'm saying now will be silenced under new "anti-terrorism" laws.

That's why I say that if the American (and British, but more importantly, American) people do not stage a mass revolt (via peaceful people power of course) to read the riot act to these maniacs, a window of opportunity will close and dissent will be brutally stamped out, resulting in a period of NeoCon Inquisition which will go on forever in a Brave New World within which I will refuse to live (that's if they haven't killed me by then.)

I'm not at all joking when I say that the fate of the world right now rests with the American people. If they do nothing now, it'll all be too late by the time the next elections come (and by then the bastards' propaganda grip will be so tight our eyes will water.)

Let me also use this as another opportunity to say "Hi" to those psychopathic maniacs working for the NSA, the CIA, the FBI, GCHQ, ASIO, DIO, AFP, etc, and their respective military muscle. You are the real traitors of humanity, democracy and freedom. I hope you all rot in hell.

Fuck you George Bush, Tony Blair, John Howard and your entourage of sell-out merchants.

I hope history does to you that which decency and the law prevents me from doing to you... You BASTARDS !!!

The thought of mounting a hunger strike outside our Federal Government building is starting to get real solid. I'd just need to get the right media and personal support network in place and then I might be up for it...

Might see you at Gitmo, DS.

July 23, 2005 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========