Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

are you a precious blogger?

I've lost it. I can't hack it anymore. I've hit zero-tolerance level when it comes to precious bloggers.

What's a precious blogger?

A precious blogger is a blogger who

* likes to challenge but cuts and runs when challenged.

* likes to disagree but hates to be disagreed-with.

* likes to opine but hates to have their opinions challenged.

As of this moment, this blog is a PreciousBlogger-Free Zone!

Go and be precious somewhere else, you pathetic hypocritical wankers!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are these precious bloggers??

July 12, 2005 1:08 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

They know who they are, Kent.

I'm being brutal enough without naming them, don't you think?

You want their blood and guts spattered all over the blogosphere?

July 12, 2005 1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, yeah. I don't want no blood and guts.

July 12, 2005 1:35 AM  
Blogger BwcaBrownie said...

Well said Mate. No precocity at my blog. I'm a proud member of The Shitty Bloggers. I aim only to amuse.

July 13, 2005 10:03 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Onya, Brownie. I was having another dummy spit. I don't think I've explained it well at all. The deafening silence since then prompted me to think that I'd finally managed to turn off what little remained of my regular commentariat. The tragic thing is, I was not giving a fig about it.

Fetching gravatar, Brownie... :-)

July 13, 2005 10:48 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Benno said: I always compile lists in these matters and I think you should for this topic, you know it needs to be done, and no I don't think they now who they are, denial works like that.

Benno, I disagree. Mostly these bloggers are more insecure than I am. Yes, they're in denial. A perfect example of the personality type is Rita in the BB house. Insecure to the point of being poisonous. But they also feel pain. Excruciatingly so. That is why I won't name them. They are already in hell. I don't need to make it hotter for them than it already is.

Also, Benno, I've deleted the rest of your comment because you had the bad manners of slagging off at another blog by name. Please don't use my blog like that in future.

July 20, 2005 1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========