Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Monday, June 27, 2005

the new heroes?

Is this it? Is this the road to salvation or another path leading to capitalism?
I have no idea. I'm way too stupid. You're smart... You figure it out...
Link supplied by Theo.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something like this could eventually be the next stage of capitalism, although it would take a lot of re-education to point today's mainstream entrepreneurs down this way of thinking.

June 27, 2005 9:43 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Yes, it all sounds good. I'd love to see the series. I think this way of thinking could dovetail in well with parecon.

June 27, 2005 10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is no good trying to educate entrepeneurs, they of necessity are driven by the shareholders and clients.

Hence start with re-educating those, ie all the ones like you and me and we will be getting somewhere.

For a start make say Mackers feel the pain of buying overseas.

Now all you have to do is convince us, the masses that the cheapest and the best is not always a good thing and make us remember that a bit longer then to the next soapie.

People are not good at linking cause and effect.

June 29, 2005 6:30 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Theo, that's way to cryptic for me. You'll have to say it in plain english I'm afraid. Remember, I'm a bit dense... :-)

June 29, 2005 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========