Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

artistic interlude...

Theo, correctly guessing that I needed cheering up, sent me this link to the Museum of Depressionist Art. It's well worth a bit of a browse...
.

4 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Outstanding! Have you seen "Road Rage, 1512" by Leonardo DeCapriovinci?

June 08, 2005 9:49 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

No I hadn't. I laughed so long and loud that I was curtly summoned to the royal bedchamber to explain to Her Majesty why I had so rudely woken her up just as she had dropped off to sleep. She gets very cranky when that happens... I told her it was all your fault. I'd hate to be in your shoes if she ever catches up with you, Deirdre...

June 08, 2005 10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you guys enjoy it, I have been reading it for a long time.
Of course you might have discovered that it is an adjunct to aunt Nettys' website, also quite funny although I must admit that the last year has been a bit so so, poor thing has been busy with other things.

Well worth a dig through the archives though.

June 09, 2005 8:03 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Yeah, I'm still rummaging through it and cacking myself profusely. :-)

June 09, 2005 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========