Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

do I make you think?

I can't do essays or well structured dissertations. I just ramble and rant. It's my "style". Old dogs, new tricks, etc...

But I do think. I do have opinions. And in this blog I express them.

If by reading this blog you are provoked into writing a more erudite piece on a subject I have ranted about here, I would be more than flattered. I would not expect you to attribute your work to mine. No need for that at all. But I'd be really pleased if you somehow let me know what you have written as this would obviously interest me greatly.

I'd hate to think that my rantings don't stimulate others to contribute to the debate.
.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just as long as you can track your referrers. Getting comments is nice, but not the be all & end all. In fact knowing that people read you at all doesn't really matter in the grand scheme. It's the writing and the benefits it delivers to the author which matter most.

June 08, 2005 8:45 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Oh dear, Niall, you do violence to my opening sentence... You want me to try to get all literary? I wouldn't know where to begin. What about Kerouak?

"Just as long as you can track your referrers" Do you mean that "trackback" thingie I see on others' blogs? Is that important? I'm really just a Luddite with a stolen computer hiding in an obscure corner of the asylum, using an induction coil to tap into "the net", Niall..

June 08, 2005 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========