Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Monday, November 01, 2004

question #1...

Is it a democracy when the citizens are deliberately conditioned (brainwashed, hypnotised, programmed) to think (and therefore vote) a certain way, or should such a state of affairs actually be called an oxymoronocracy?
.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Editor said...

Agreed, Jeff, but you haven't answered the question to my satisfaction. ;-)

November 01, 2004 6:40 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

And, Jeff, do you think there is a "democracy" anywhere whose citizens are not conditioned by their culture to vote a certain way?

November 01, 2004 9:13 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Multiculturalism?

November 02, 2004 9:27 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Most fanatics seem to me to be monoculturalists. i.e. "my culture/religion/way is the only right culture/religion/way". And that's pretty much what the written torah/old testament/quran seem to "teach" as well. Even fanatical secularists (like me) fall into the same trap. That last bit I only realised today. Pretty thick, ain't I?

November 04, 2004 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========