Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

An interview with Noam Chomsky

Chomsky discusses Zionism, the Palestine Question, and American Empire.

It's a good read.  I recommend it.

6 Comments:

Blogger AndrewM said...

It was indeed a good read, thanks for posting. I also agreed with pretty much everything he said, which tends to improve the perception of the read in most cases.

Several years ago I heard an interview with him, and he really does talk just as he sounds in the interview you posted: clear, thoughtful and considered whole sentences, with no 'umm' or 'err' or waffle.

January 05, 2013 8:22 AM  
Blogger Vest said...

Seems Andrew is hoping you will be pleasant to him in the future.
Shall read your Chomsky article when I have time off from pain and other commitments.

January 06, 2013 10:28 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

@AndrewM: "...agreed with pretty much everything he said, which tends to improve the perception of the read..."

Now that, Andrew, was a very interesting thing you said. It gets more interesting the more often I read it... Interesting... :-)

@Vesty: Andrew got to know me, internetically, a long time ago. He knows I don't have a pleasant bone in my body... :-)

January 06, 2013 11:00 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

@Vesty: Hope you get remission from your pain soon. I'm currently having to deal with a fair bit of lower back pain, so I can commiserate somewhat. :-(

January 06, 2013 5:31 PM  
Blogger Vest said...

Gerry: More probes and some pain to follow tomorrows day surg at Gosford hospital, a blithering bladder thingy.

January 14, 2013 6:32 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

@Vesty: Best wishes from here.

January 14, 2013 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========