Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Friday, July 15, 2011

Hype mania

From yesterday's paper:

Sydney shivers
Sydney's coldest day in more than a year...


It then went on to point out that the last time it was this cold was on July 2 last year.

So... it was this cold around about this time last year?

This is news?

2 Comments:

Blogger lemmiwinks said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 15, 2011 2:52 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

[chuckle] I dare not say anything because I am a hypocrite.

I am a firm believer in the reality of anthropomorphic climate change, and whilst we have a dozen solar panels on the roof and two rainwater tanks, and even though we do try to reduce, re-use, and recycle, I am still way too much of a consumer. My recent purchase of the motorcycle being a classic example. :-(

Mea culpa.

July 15, 2011 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========