Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

pest control...

The next time you find yourself on a plane, sitting next to someone who cannot resist chattering to you endlessly, I urge you to quietly pull your laptop out of your bag, carefully open the screen (ensuring the irritating person next to you can see it), and hit this link:

http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf

(compliments of Sad Susan)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kurt Reply said...

Okay, now's a good time to do something for me: teach me what you are talking about here. What does that site show, and then what's your bit about the tracking cookie mean?

January 24, 2007 3:04 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

False alarm, Kurt. I keep getting Statcounter, and at first I thought it was from that website. Now I dunno, but it's not from that website. Might even be from Blogger itself.

What's a tracking cookie? Read this:

http://www.tenebril.com/src/info.php?id=1981258796

Anyway, I've stopped worrying about it.

January 24, 2007 8:45 AM  
Blogger Kurt Reply said...

Funny things happen with Blogger.

Earlier today I tried to access a blog entry I'd come across a few weeks ago (the URL from whence I came just now). I was dismayed to see her site blank. The writer has informed me:
"A couple of weeks ago my blog mysteriously vanished from the internet. I have had many exchanges with Blogger since then trying to find out what happened, but so far no results. If I dont' get any results from Blogger this week I am going to have to start a whole new blog."

Maybe God did it? True that she's politically a staunch conservative, but she still didn't deserve THAT.

January 25, 2007 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========