Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Friday, December 01, 2006

mania...

I'm home alone, The Angels are singing "No Secrets" on the radio (up loud) , and I'm on an imaginary stage in front of two hundred thousand imaginary fans going absolutely apeshit with my air guitar and screaming into the air microphone. What a buzz...

And we're still the species which is totally fucking this planet.

Talk about air guitaring while Rome burns...

Sheesh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger JahTeh said...

That's right, add more hot air to the planet fucking.

December 01, 2006 10:59 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Shouldn't that read "to the fucking planet" ???

December 03, 2006 7:08 PM  
Blogger JahTeh said...

Nit-picking bear!

Where's the Youtube version?

December 05, 2006 11:35 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

I don't do Youtube.

December 07, 2006 11:18 PM  
Blogger JahTeh said...

Why not? We could all do with a laugh.

It could make you famous, Mick Jagger's older than you, hell, everybody in rock is older than you.

December 08, 2006 9:37 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Youtube on a 56k modem? I think not...

December 09, 2006 9:16 PM  
Blogger JahTeh said...

I forgot about that. I have to bypass every youtube link too.

Post pictures.

December 10, 2006 7:07 PM  
Blogger phil said...

That's why we have imaginations, peoples. Blogging means never having to say you are who you are.

December 11, 2006 9:39 PM  
Blogger Davoh said...

.. and i can still read a book by candlelight .. (but dammit, somebody has to polish me bloody spectacles, these days).

December 11, 2006 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========