Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Monday, June 26, 2006

ooooh... how dare you attack me...

Wankers.

Everywhere, wankers.

Big, hairy-palmed wankers.

Right now people I thought I cared about are accusing me of "attacking" them. I feel attacked. They claim I am "abusing" them. I feel abused. They feel invalidated. I feel invalidated.

So what is this thing about feeling "attacked" and how seriously should we take such feelings?

Well, here in the blogoshpere we have a perfect laboratory for examining this.

Especially here in the Left Wing Bloggers Forum. We "progressive" bloggers love to attack those labelled as conservatives, Christians, anti-abortionists, homophobes, capitalists, etc, etc, etc etc,...

Yeah?

Well, if it's OK for us to attack them, why is not ok for them (or even cynical lefties) to attack us? And what do we mean by "attack" anyway?

If someone is challenging your points of view, or your beliefs, or your values, etc, etc, why is this perceived as an "attack"?

Isn't the unstated thing here an attitude which says something like "it's ok for me to be critical of your views, but you must not be critical of my views, or I will accuse you of being a heinous, attacking perpetrator". i.e. a form of intellectual fascism? Or, how about "it's ok for me to invalidate your value system, but you must not invalidate my value system"? Talk about a moral superiority complex.

So, what's all this shit about feeling "attacked" about anyway? Isn't it just a way of saying "my pet ideas must not be challenged or I will vomit all over you"?

Puerile idiots!

Grow a brain!

Yuze can all get fucked!

7 Comments:

Blogger phil said...

I'm with ya, sport. Having copped a few of what I felt to be undeserved serves recently, they can all get fucked.

June 27, 2006 8:56 PM  
Blogger Mike Ballard said...

Let the good times roll. Let them words and sentiments flow. Let them all hang out. Otherwise, how're we gonna tell where you're comin' from?

Dialogue is best. Dialectic. 'Tween two to create a new synthesis.

Blog on,
Mike B)

June 27, 2006 11:35 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Thanks Phil and Mike.

But to be fair, my "attacking" way of expressing myself is best not done on others' blogs.

Therefore I 've decided that this here big bad bear will stay firmly in his cave from now on. I will growl, rant, fart or sneeze only in my cave.

I should have listened to myself earlier when I said that I've had it with "precious" bloggers.

I can be a rude shit and this rudeness has no place on others' blogs. So yeah, I'll just stay here from now on.

"Ah, but why not just be nice and polite when visiting other blogs, Gerry?" you ask... "Life's too short" is the answer. Another way of putting it is "If you're not making waves, you're not yet under way."

"Offence freely given to those who wish to take it" shall be the operating motto from now on. It sorts everything out very nicely.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

June 28, 2006 4:28 PM  
Blogger JahTeh said...

I will be extremely pissed off if you don't visit my blog since I gave you permission to do so last time you had a hissy fit. In case you are not visiting, 'a sting in your tail' was a compliment not a swipe at you. I don't delete comments, you say it, you meant it, it stays.

June 29, 2006 12:56 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

JahTeh, thanks, but I think it's best I don't "do the rounds" as it's too difficult to try to figure out where/when it's ok to burp and fart. Besides, I'd only demolish the likes of RH and Dan whenever my lust for bloodsports takes hold of me, and those poor congenital imbiciles don't deserve to be used like that...

No, JahTeh, I should stay in my cave. My hermitage. Here I have no qualms in tearing idiots to pieces. It's best this way... Sooner or later, I always spit the dummy when visiting other blogs. It's not nice... It's not polite... It's not "civilised"...

No, JahTeh, from now on, you'll have to shred your own idiots...

June 29, 2006 6:56 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

I'd better point out that I will still be cruising the blogosphere. It's just that when I find a juicy bone, I'll bring it back here to feast on.

As I said, it's my table manners people have trouble with... ;-)

Oh, have I told you lately? Yuze can all get fucked!

June 29, 2006 7:16 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Oh, you might like to know... I just Googled "yuze can all get fucked" and it seems I own that cute phrase 100%. Nice innit? ;-0

June 29, 2006 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========