Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Thursday, June 08, 2006

infamy...

Infamy is a form of fame. All publicity is good publicity.

Thank you, Austin Cline. You're a little darling... Lotsa love, Gerry.

P.S. Of course, he fell right in when he said, "It should be noted that at the top Gerry’s blog it states that nothing he writes can be believed. I suspect that that’s the only true statement he’s written." But... but... but if that's a true statement, then it isn't true to say "nothing in this blog can be believed". Welcome to the world of paradox, Austin. Next week I'll help you come to grips with your cognitive difficulties regarding atheism.

5 Comments:

Blogger JahTeh said...

May I have your autograph now before you become a complete famewhore? (or blogleper)

June 08, 2006 4:32 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Heh! That's Blogsnark Extraordinaire to you, JT. Please use my correct title. I worked hard to get it...

[wanders off singing "Do what you do do well, son, do what you do do well"]

Huh? "Do do?" Hmmm...

June 08, 2006 6:13 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Hey, JahTeh, this mob even have awards for Blogsnarks. I might crack it for their Top 10 Blogsnark, Worst of the Worst: 2006 Worst Blog Posts on Atheism and Secularism... International infamy! I've cracked the Big Time!!! Yaaaaaaaahoooooooo...

June 08, 2006 6:24 PM  
Blogger BwcaBrownie said...

God knows, what it's all about, but I'm on your team Bearman. Infamy is genuinely earned, whereas 'fame' is generally drummed up by paid PR hacks.

June 08, 2006 10:15 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Well, Brownie, see, that's the crux of the problem. We have no way of knowing (as I define knowing) whether God knows or not, or whether he(???) actually exists or not. Good to have you on the team though... I think I'm more comfortable with infamy than fame anyway. Onya, Brownie... Bearhugs

The word verification is "fcuze". My favourite saying !!! Oooeee..

June 08, 2006 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========