Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Friday, November 04, 2005

Mike Rann said...

Mike Rann, Premier of South Australia, leader of the South Australian Labor Party, said this the other day:

"As far as I'm concerned, terrorism is just another word for mass murder, and we have to deal with terrorists as mass murderers. You can't pussyfoot around."

I agree, Mr Rann.

But we're by far the biggest mass murderers (ergo, the biggest terrorists) on the planet right now.

So people shouldn't pussyfoot around with us, eh?

They should take us out, eh?

But you're passing laws which seek to stop them doing that...

I'm sorry, Mr Rann, but this circular logic is making me dizzy...
.

2 Comments:

Blogger BwcaBrownie said...

ah yes - the HYPOCRISY of our government and it's cohorts never ceases to amaze me.
and the CIA thinks that THEIR kind of torture is OK but other regime's torture is not.
WTF?

just came over to mention that your otherwise proficient time and date thingo has forgotten to jump with the loathesome daylight saving.You have to protect your credibility mate.

November 07, 2005 8:23 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

My time and date thingo, eh Brownie... Hahaha... I have no credibility left. I had a go at Gianna about her computer clock and all this time mine was out too??? Oh that IS priceless!!! Hahahaha...

[Goes over to wall and headbutts it repeatedly]

November 07, 2005 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========