Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

meditate on this...

Ok, relax...

get comfortable...

breathe deeply...

and when you've reached a nice relaxed mindstate, meditate on this. (Repeat as required.) You'll know you've watched it often enough when it starts featuring in your dreams complete with an appropriately hellish ending... Maybe skewered on Lucifer's pitchfork? Hmmm? Not recommended for Bush supporters...

(Compliments of GreenSmile.)

.

(Advanced meditator's guide: If he gets stuck, you can use your mouse pointer like a pitchfork to pick him up and hurl him around a bit... Enjoy...)

7 Comments:

Blogger GreenSmile said...

I used to dread Flash plug-ins but now I am converted...this little toy is one of the best demos of Flash animation I have ever seen.

October 19, 2005 2:23 AM  
Blogger GreenSmile said...

And I'll post it if I come across a simple way to install a "pitchfork" cursor on a Windows XP system.

October 19, 2005 2:25 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

If he never got stuck it would make for a great screensaver too...

I haven't quite played with it enough for it to come up in my dreams, but I'm sure if I keep going, it will...

From a Transcendental Meditation point of view, I wonder what whould happen if the number of people playing this thing hit critical mass... Hmmm.. It almost gives hope...

October 19, 2005 8:52 AM  
Blogger GreenSmile said...

but can't you see the marital discord that would result from the voodoo effect of thousands of us warming our hearts this way?
DUBYA: Gawd I just hurt everwhur.
LAURA: you've been drinkin again. Where do you hide the bottles?

October 19, 2005 12:07 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Never mind the marital discord. There are bigger issues here.

Also, I'd like one with Howard's head on it, maybe even Philip Ruddock's (our Minister For The Gestapo.) the British might like one with Blair's head on it, or Jack Straw's. This thing could mutate...

October 19, 2005 5:34 PM  
Blogger MuppetLord said...

Very cool....spent a good ten minutes meditating. I felt so much better afterwoods.

October 22, 2005 9:16 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Yes, it is therapeutic... But I thought he was a bit lonely. He should have had company... Blair, Straw, Howard, Rumsfeld, et al...

October 22, 2005 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========