Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Monday, September 26, 2005

memes are all the go...

Feeling meme-deprived, my fellow blogdroids?

Here's one I've cooked up just now.

Background: There are all those poor little government-sponsored psychopathic desk-jockeys working for the various security agencies of the Axis of Altruism, trying desperately to keep on top of all that "threat to security" crap their Echelon bots chuck up for human evaluation, right? The workload must be humungous. And thankless. So let's do our bit to "support the troops"...

The Meme: Write a nice, personalised thank-you letter on your blog, addressed to your favourite agency, telling the poor, overworked, saviour of all-that-is-decent whose hapless task it is to read your missive, how much you appreaciate this person's efforts and how wonderful you think they are.

Note: To get Echelon's attention, you need to include certain groupings of keywords.
e.g. "Osama bin Laden George Bush Tony Blair bomb missile mobile phone kill kill kill dalek exterminate exterminate exterminate jihad" or some such sweeteners...

See you in Gitmo...

8 Comments:

Blogger Davoh said...

Gitmo? a holiday in Cuba? Nah, its Baxter fer you, me lad.

September 26, 2005 8:15 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Baxter? Sheer luxury... When I were a lad...

September 26, 2005 8:23 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Oh just GO FOR IT, Fox... :-)

September 26, 2005 9:04 PM  
Blogger BwcaBrownie said...

the fox in his lair
and the little greek bear
give spook-bots a scare
by blogging hot air.

my love of incursion
requires immersion
so cast no aspersion
on reading my version.

but its 10:53
with Mark L on TV
with Tony Eastley
and the silver bodgie.

so give me some time
to join in the crime
by thinking up slime
after Lateline.

September 27, 2005 10:59 PM  
Blogger BwcaBrownie said...

she did it (so easily lead astray) and has gone to bed to await the stasi's knock.

September 27, 2005 11:45 PM  
Blogger GreenSmile said...

Hee hee hee ...

ha ha ha ha ha ha...

hooo ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..

[catches breath, wipes eye]

Hee hee hee [huge grin]

I have 150 gmail invites to burn so I am going to spawn a small army of identities and follow this excellent suggestion...let them try and send "Richard Millhouse Vixen" et al to Gitmo.

September 28, 2005 1:46 AM  
Blogger BwcaBrownie said...

dear dodgy bear - you could at least visit my place and read my effort. the echelonbot reades must indeed be overwhelmed becase the midnight knock has not happened here (yet).

September 30, 2005 8:11 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

I did visit your place. I even thought about leaving a comment but i couldn't think of anything non-twee, so I chickened out. OK?

September 30, 2005 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========