Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Thursday, May 12, 2005

the department of peace...

For my American readers: If you don't back this, then bitching about the Iraq war is a bit hypocritical, I think..

.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be a bit like Judas turning preacher-man wouldn't it? ;)

May 12, 2005 2:29 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Sorry, Guy, but I cleaned up my words a bit because I didn't really want to offend my American readers. at least not those who have commented here in the past. I really must learn to watch my words. One day, I might even begin to get a handle on nonviolent communication.

May 12, 2005 9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right to blame the US for the sorry state the worlds in going right back to WWI and Wilson, Balfour, the Zionists, et al. But it won't get changed from within; it will only change when the rest of the world turns their collective backs on the real "Axis of Evil" and refuses to do bidness with them. Otherwise you'll have to wait for the collapse (while you're waiting maybe you ought to brush up on Chinese and Yiddish).

Worldwide Pilgrim

May 14, 2005 11:43 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Worldwide Pilgrim, yes it does go way back. I agree that the rest of the world has a huge and powerful role to play in putting the Yanks back in their box. I wonder who you mean by "axis of evil" and I'm a bit concerned that you're possibly a sinophobe and a yiddophobe. Such phobias are not a good thing, I think.

May 16, 2005 2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========