Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Friday, March 11, 2005

I'll never believe him again...

I was starting to feel sorry for HoWARd (for foreign readers, that's our Prime Minister). Everyone was always slagging off at the poor little fella. It was starting to look a bit biased.

So when he announced that he was sending another 450 troops to protect Japanese military engineers rebuilding infrastructue in Iraq, I thought (silly me) that I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

Since then, the officer in charge of the Japanese military engineers has said they did not need protection by the Australian troops.

I've decided that a Japanese army officer is more believable than our Prime Minister. I will never believe HoWARd ever again.

My apologies to Suki and Tim Dunlop for having doubted their judgement.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Small voice from the background... wasnt it something like this that also generated your disagreement on my blog? Gerry, I'm hurt! :P

(not really but I felt the need to say it wasnt just Suki and Tim...and... TOLDYA!)

March 12, 2005 5:30 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Sorry, kyte, but I'm getting very good at offending a broad spectrum of society. It seems to be an artform of mine. :-( My apologies.

I seem to be heaps more sensitive than other people when it comes to to feeling pain, yet, ironically, I seem to be utterly insesitive to the pain I might be causing others till it's pointed out to me. No doubt psychologists etc have a name for ths.

March 12, 2005 11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They do, and I shall remain silent.

Swtich to haloscan, and take your blog off blogger.

March 13, 2005 12:08 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Hmmm...

re: Haloscan. How can I switch to that and not lose my previous Blogger comments?

re: Blogger. I'm daunted at the thought.

Anyone wishing to discuss these issues with me, please switch to email.

March 13, 2005 3:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

already switched but you haven't answered the second one.

March 13, 2005 11:28 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

kyte, I've now done it.

March 13, 2005 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========