Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Saturday, February 19, 2005

they've nobbled the defence forces...

Tom Allard writes in the Sydney Morning Herald:
A senior air force officer (who was) summarily removed from his post has been denied a full investigation into the decision because it "could embarrass" the former chief of defence and the air force, internal defence documents reveal.

The documents suggest that the Australian Defence Force has a policy of not taking action that would damage the reputation of former top brass.
Say what?

Am I getting this? If it looks like embarrassing top brass there must not be an investigation?

Earth calling Mars... What the fuck is happening in this country?!?!?!

Full story >>>

1 Comments:

Blogger The Editor said...

Well, if it disappears my disillusionment will be complete. I beleived that the military was the last bastion of integrity and honour.

I thought the "rederess of wrongs" element in military law was sacrosanct at all levels. How naive I have been - a remnant of the days when I believed in the nobleness of serving in the defence forces.

I think I'll get me a lantern...

February 20, 2005 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========