Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

in the year 2014...

2014 - this is the year in which 'epic' (evolving personalised information construct) is released.

What am I on about? Watch this flash animation (if you haven't got broadband it comes at you in segments which replay seamlessly the second time around). I think you'll find it fascinating. Then please come back here and tell us what you thought of it (without giving away the plot to those who haven't watched it yet).

Found at Australian UnSpinner.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lavanya said...

Scary.This Shit is damn scary.

February 23, 2005 4:39 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Thanks, Hobbes. My partner and someone at the Uni where she works both echo your comment. I'd love to get heaps more people to give me feedback on this, but it's looking a bit dismal around here at the moment. I think I've got blogger's leprosy or something. :-(

February 23, 2005 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========