Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Thursday, September 23, 2004

you are getting tired... your eyelids are getting heavy...

Hypnotised, brainwashed, conditioned... Elsewhere in this blog I've said that this is what a culture really is. US culture is no exception, and apparently George Bush is getting a bit of expert help.

The Enemy Is Us by Sam Gardiner:
In war, you deny information, spread lies and use psychological warfare. An expert on military information operations explains how Bush has mastered this technique -- and used it against the American people.
Full Story >>>
Australian readers will note that the same thing happens here, except we don't get to vote in the elections of the country which controls us. Americans are citizens, we're non-citizens. Successive Australian governments have sold us into American slavery. Latham's been "spoken to" by the US Ambassador, and now he's nicely "on program".

Vote [1] the Greens, is all I can say...

6 Comments:

Blogger The Editor said...

Jeff, there are people who, after reading you comment, would suggest you get therapy. I, however, am not one of those people. But I figure my therapist might be.(grin)

September 24, 2004 4:38 PM  
Blogger ZZ Staff said...

Nice site! The editors at the ZZ News Portal scan the web manually and we came across your weblog today. We would like to invite you to add your site's url to our webring as your material and your site appear interesting to us. You can find further information at the ZZ OpenRing and at ZardozZ. A webring is an easy way to increase the number of readers of your blog using a freeware linking system.

September 27, 2004 10:17 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Not much point in "scanning the web mannually" and then leaving a bit of impersonal formula-text blurb.

Send me a persona, converstional email when you've got a few reputable sites hanging off your ring and I'll be flattered enough to join.

Till then, best of luck.

September 27, 2004 1:43 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

OOps I'm getting too careless with my proof reading. The previous should have read,in part:

"Send me a personal, conversational email when..."

September 27, 2004 1:45 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Jeff, I'm not sure what to make of that. Not sure I should try, either.

September 28, 2004 2:56 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Ok, time to eat humble pie. My blog is too insiginficant not to benefit from a ZZOpenRing listing and my ego is far too large to refuse such an opportunity. So we've listed on ZZOpenRing, ok? And we thank ZZ News Portal for their magnaminous offer. I'll stop grovelling now...

September 29, 2004 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========