Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Sunday, September 19, 2004

speaking pre-emptively...

Even bloggers dream. I had this dream, well, nightmare to be precise. I say nightmare because when you're dreaming about comments being made on your blog, that would have to qualify as a nightmare.

So there I was... Dreaming... Dreaming I was reading a comment on my blog that went something like this...
You anti-semitic bastard! God damn you! It's you and your kind that killed six million Jews! A Mossad hit-team is on the way...
Well, that woke me up!

And it caused me to think about how many people I might have offended with what I've written in my blog. So, let's take stock of the offended:

War-mongering extremist Christians.
War-mongering extremist Zionists.
War-mongering extremist Muslims.
Anyone who believes in a God as described in the Bible, the Written Torah, or the Quran.
Quite a few Americans, Britons, Australians, and Israelis.

Not doing too bad, am I?

Being a war veteran, I'm entitled to free shrinkage. Do you think I should get some? I wonder what my shrink would make of my blog? These are interesting questions, yes?

Shalom

2 Comments:

Blogger The Editor said...

This has got to be an egocentric first - a blogger talking to himself: With regard to feministas taking umbrage at males who haplessly fail to be politcally correct, I found this comment (from elsewhere) interesting: "It's like when women in this country (the US) fought for their rights, many of them became almost man-like."

Come on, Helen, sock it to me!

September 20, 2004 12:16 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 20, 2004 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========