Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Saturday, July 17, 2004

the chosen people...

Zev commented on an earlier blog post>:
You have a poor understanding of religion and the notion of a "chosen people" in Judaism. I did not expect better, but it is disheartening that so many feel the way you do without bothering to learn more about what they condemn.
That's a valid comment Zev, so I thought I'd make the issue a new blog item:

I notice Zev didn't leave any comments in my article titled "Understanding Zionism Pt1" in which I use quotes from Jewish writers referring to the "chosen people" issue.

Perhaps Zev's disappointment regarding any ignorance on my part should be taken up with them, and maybe they can give him answers. If after familiarising himself with the works of these writers Zev (or anyone else) would like to publish a brief article in this blog (perhaps with links back to other sources) refuting these writers' statements, I would have no problem with that. After all, I do want this blog to be interactive and open.

So you've now got three ways to interact: Comments (public), email (private), and now also the opportunity to submit your own articles (via email) to this blog.

So go for it, people, give your views on how the "chosen people" issue should be seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========