Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Monday, July 05, 2004

how to build a terrorist magnet...

So, on Ground Zero, as the Americans have labelled it, we now have the unveiling of plans to build an even taller building. In fact, THE WORLD'S TALLEST BUILDING!!!!
Why does that look to me like a testosterone-charged ambition? Why does that look to me like an invitation to al Qaeda to have a go?

I look at it this way: The U.S. will have about two years to build this phallic symbol.
Al Qaeda will have about two years to plan how to enlimp this U.S. erection. If I was a gambler I wouldn't be putting my money on the U.S. And I'd never feel comfortable being up in that building.

I guess they'll take me to Guantanamo Bay now...
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========