Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Onya, Channel 7...

Channel 7, that bastion of Anglo-Saxon white supremacism, showed us its priorities again in tonight's 6 o'clock news.

Lead story: Prince Murdoch runs to safety by resigning from News International.

Second story: Assad's mass murder in Homs.

Clearly the tawdry corporate affairs of a white Anglo-Saxon Media Prince are more important than a bunch of Syrian (Arab) freedom fighters getting the shit bombarded out of them by Dictator Assad's murderous "loyalist" troops.

1 Comments:

Blogger lemmiwinks said...

Due to various stuff I rarely have the opportunity or inclination to watch TV, let alone the news until about 7pm or later. Thus, if I'm going to punish myself it's ABC or SBS, but a couple of years ago I used to watch Ten News at 5 (tolerable, except for the weather report which was completely unbearable), then maybe flick between 7 and 9 followed by a bit of ABC if I was still in the mood.

I stumbled on Ten News at 5 the other day. My god! What utter fucking drivel. Moncton and his mining sponsors want a Fox News channel, well the work is about 1/2 way done.

Don't even get me started on those morning ones like "Sunrise" *shudder. ABC News breakfast was OK, but I found Virginia Triolli irritating. I found cartoons more intellectually stimulating than "Sunrise".

March 02, 2012 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========