Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Oh Rocco...


Cartoonist Rocco Fazzari nails it perfectly.

The symbology is breathtakingly spot-on.

The Fairfax op-ed article by Peter Hartcher, for which this cartoon is an illustration, is well worth a read >>>

4 Comments:

Blogger lemmiwinks said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 19, 2011 10:58 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

I am so sorry, Lemmiwinks. :-(

I've been caught like that too, bloody irritating. I suppose it won't make you feel better to say that these days, if my comment is "a work of art", I always highlight the text and go CTRL+C before hitting the "publish" button. That's saved me a few times already.

May 20, 2011 8:40 AM  
Blogger lemmiwinks said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 20, 2011 9:27 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Lemmiwinks, I need to chastise you for saying "I so rarely have anything worth saying and am even more unlikely to manage to get it out coherently."

The only person allowed to put themselves down around here, is me!

Recant!

;-)

May 20, 2011 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========