Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Reality and survival - redux

This, from three years ago, still has traction for me.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Editor said...

I accidentally deleted Davo's comment.

Here's what he said: "'Life' has this peculiar tendency to 'move along' .. "

April 17, 2011 1:09 PM  
Blogger lemmiwinks said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 20, 2011 9:25 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Lemmiwinks said: "Personally, I don't worry about it. Why? What good will worrying do?"

This troubles me. It bodes of fiddling while Rome burns.

What good does worrying do? Well hopefully it will propel one out of apathy or resignation and into action.

Find a program and get with it, dude. :-)

April 22, 2011 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========