Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Blogaholic...

For ages now I have been grappling with these questions:

[1] To blog or not to blog?

[2] If I do blog, should I start a new one or continue with this one?

Well, this morning I woke up with this realisation: "Ich bin ein Blogger!!!"

And god spoke to me, and she said "Thou shalt continue Diogenesian Discourse or thou shalt incur my wrath."

So there you have it...

11 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

YAY - so good to see you back!

April 09, 2011 6:54 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

You say that now, but...

April 09, 2011 6:56 PM  
Blogger iODyne said...

good to see you again. rock on

April 09, 2011 9:30 PM  
Blogger Ann ODyne said...

welcome back to the gang.

April 09, 2011 9:43 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Marshall... Thank you. But you have me at a disadvantage. Who the f*ck are you? I think I know, but I need to hear it from you. :-)

Ann, can the gang handle it? ;-)

April 09, 2011 10:38 PM  
Blogger John Myste said...

So far I really like your blog, despite my propensity to protest.

What made me visit the blog was its name and nothing else.

Therefore, keeping the name is probably good as I suspect 100% of the people who commented either way came here to see "what's in a name."

April 12, 2011 11:14 AM  
Blogger Davoh said...

wow

April 12, 2011 12:49 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

John, you can protest all you like. I believe in a person's right to protest. :-)

April 12, 2011 1:49 PM  
Blogger Link said...

What did JahTeh call it? Hotel California. Heh.

April 12, 2011 2:51 PM  
Blogger John Myste said...

Link,

I don't know you, but I think you are Assie, my friend. Davo uses "heh" all the time too. I that like "huh" or something? I think it is another Australian word.

April 12, 2011 2:55 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Link, good to see you're still blogging. Hotel California indeed. Well, I did manage to check out for about two years... :-)

April 12, 2011 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========