Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

dang me, dang me, they ought to take a rope and hang me...

(This is a reprint of a comment I made on the previous item, but since some readers don't drill down into the comments it might be missed, so here it is, floating on the surface, in full smell-o-rama...)

The bastards are still at it. The Gunns thing is a script straight out of The Corporation by Joel Bakan (a non-fiction book turned into a doco).

The Haneef Saga is another example of the depths to which this government is prepared to sink in order to reshape Australia in it's own image. If they get re-elected, I think I might hand back my citizenship (I've already handed back my war medals) at a suitably public event and then go top myself.

I am ***SO*** disgusted with this lying, cheating, racist, xenophobic, fear-mongering, megalomanic mob of HoWARd's mongrels dragging Australia backwards.

If the elections prove that these political prostitutes still have popular support, I will give up utterly. There will be no hope left after that. Everything I've valued about this society will have been destroyed. Everything I _thought_ I was fighting for in Vietnam will have been trashed.

I cannot find the words to describe the level of my rage!!!

Grrrrrrrr..

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann ODyne said...

yep the Gunn thing is giving me the shits too.

and I'd like to see Little Nero high in the saddle ....


do you know 108 bloggers link to you?
alright.

August 13, 2007 10:31 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

The Mongrel has set Australia's progress as a civilisation back 50 years at least. The Christian xenophobic racists have once again found a voice. This time in John Winston Howard's cunning rhetoric.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

108 bloggers link here? That's about as real as Howard's unemployment statistics. About eighty of those "links" are as a result of my blog being listed with the Progressive Blog Alliance (see the sidebar). It's a condition of membership that you put their link list up on your blog, so I'm "linked" by every one of those blogs. But I wouldn't call those real links. Don't worry, Ann, this blog has not suddenly become earth shatteringly popular... :-)

August 14, 2007 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========