Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

mirtazapine...

I've finally surrendered to the government-sanctioned drug pushers and started ingesting government-subsidised anti-depressants. It's week three.

Other than a dry mouth in the mornings exacerbating my long-existing chronic unexplained cough and a general emotional flat-lined kind of beingness, I don't know what to say...

Oh yes, today I felt really, really down. What a novel experience... [yawn]

Just as soon as I can give a shit about something, I'll rant about it...

At this rate, this will be the world's most boring blog in no time flat...

Don't forget to tell a friend about this blog...

6 Comments:

Blogger JahTeh said...

1.30 in the bloody morning and I find out the Bear's back and the mirtazapine comment at my blog is now explained.

August 16, 2006 1:35 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Yes, as anti-depressants have serious withdrawal symptoms, I am now truly a state-sponsored drug addict. Woo hoo!

August 17, 2006 12:05 AM  
Blogger GreenSmile said...

I tried to remember the name of the anti-depressant they prescribed for me but that was 1969 and after about a 3 month course I went off it.

The name I remembered turns out to be used on dogs nowadays, real puppy-uppers.

At first I wondered if I was still me with those meds. that probably helped ease me out of the commonplace confusion that there was a "me".

August 17, 2006 2:34 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

GS, are you saying that there is no "me"? Now I'm confused.

Crusty, I think may well prove what I once said about anti-depressants i.e. that they are complacency drugs. I'm very complacent about everything at the moment. I'm even complacent about being depressed. It's so relaxed and comfortable being complacent...

The world can go to hell. It will anyway, and my ranting is not going to stop it. I don't know why I ever bothered. The trick is to just think about me, me, me... that's the new paradigm...

I want my western lifestyle and I don't care how many cultures we trample to get at the resources and "free trade" markets we need to sustain this "enlightened" lifestyle.

Yo! Capitalists-R-Us !!!! Yo!

Accumulating wealth is good, sharing wealth is bad!

Repeat after me:

Accumulating wealth is good, sharing wealth is bad!
Accumulating wealth is good, sharing wealth is bad!
Accumulating wealth is good, sharing wealth is bad!

Damn! Where are those pills!

August 19, 2006 8:00 PM  
Blogger phil said...

"I'm addicted to placebos. I'd give them up, but it wouldn't make any difference."

Good to see you back, man.

September 03, 2006 9:41 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Thanks, Phil.

You're prpbably the last person still reading this blog.

Do us a favour, mate. On your way out, could you turn out the lights?

September 06, 2006 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========