Nothing in this blog can be believed. If you think that anything in this blog is true or factual, you'll need to verify it from another source. Do you understand? No? Then read it again, and repeat this process, until you understand that you cannot sue me for anything you read here. Also, having been sucked into taking part in the mass-murder of more than 3 million Vietnamese people on behalf of U.S. Big Business "interests", I'm as mad as a cut snake (and broke) so it might be a bit silly to try to sue me anyway...

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

back again...

OK, time for a fresh start, I think.

Some contentious posts have been removed.

It's come to my attention that there is a blogger out there sending poison pen emails about me to other bloggers. If you have been on the receiving end of any of these, I'd very much appreciate copies of such emails.

Now, as soon as I can think of something to rant about, I'll resume "normal" transmissions...

6 Comments:

Blogger GreenSmile said...

and the bear now ventures forth from the cave! Break out the Fosters! Break out the Shiraz

August 15, 2006 7:43 AM  
Blogger Lord Sedgwick said...

Call that a hibernation, Gerry Bear?!

I've had longer nanny naps! Which reminds me it's 9:11 a.m. so I'm due for anoth ...ZZZZZZZZZ

... now where were we? Oh yeah, up that creek again. Anyone got a paddle that can keep this barbwire canoe moving merrily, merrily, merrily.

Good to see you back and there's no doubt a few good rants left in you yet.

August 15, 2006 9:24 AM  
Blogger Kurt Reply said...

I am glad to see you back here!

August 15, 2006 1:52 PM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Thank you all. I am honoured. I don't deserve the honour, but I feel honoured by your welcome. Thank you. I still don't know what to write....

August 15, 2006 10:37 PM  
Blogger JahTeh said...

I didn't get a poison pen email and I'm your most adoring fan. I'm hurt, I should have got one. Some people have no sense of one's importance.

August 16, 2006 1:33 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

Thanks Bob. I have a notebook in which I keep all my passwords. I'd be stuffed otherwise.

August 23, 2006 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

==========
<<<<< Home
==========